Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regnum provided on Invoice Incorrect!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jason71

May 8, 2019
Shropshire
I collected my M3 from Birmingham today. Place was virtually deserted. Only 2 collections happening that day. They told me that weekdays are much busier 15-20 sometimes at the moment. I assumed it would be the opposite but happy that I was wrong. Car was in good shape. We had a check list and went over it pretty thoroughly, a little condensation in some of the lights and one small paint fault on the roof but other than that no issues at all so far. I mean panel alignment was not perfect but it was all more than acceptable. Time spend on Youtube and forums has probably set my expectations quite low :)
The only problem I had was the licence plate. I have had a VIN and VRN on my invoices for about a month but the VRN on the car was not the one from the invoice. Staff were at a loss to explain the reason but assured me that the one on the car was correct and was the one that had been registered with DVLA.
Quick call to the insurance company and all good with no additional admin fee but a little annoying. Quickly forgotten once I hit the road :D
So to anyone else due to collect don't take the VRM from the invoice as set in stone!