Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reject Model Y RWD delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I rejected my Model Y RWD delivery. Spend about 2 hours in the dealership. Big mister to take wife and toddler with me, they only wanted to accept and go home after the first hour. But rejected by the sum of the problem

1. The trunk sits lower on the full left side, the left trunk loop sits lower, and backlight lower, and the gaps on the right side are twice as big as on the left.
  2. Left wing extremely not aligned with a-pillar (biggest concern): in place of contact with a-pillar it is raised and sits much dipper along the plane of the door
  3. scratch on the front bumper (minor)
  4. some dirty spots inside (minor)
  5. dirt under paint on the front driver door - can be seen very well during sunny days - managers answer here - under the spec (my Volvo is crying)!
My current model 3 is not ideal, but it is ten times better assembled.
I was very disappointed by the overall vibe from the manager - they all with problems, it is a lottery and the next one may be even worse.

A new vin was attached from the list of in-transit cars, I hope the next one will be better. Thanks