Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Repeat threads are getting a little ridiculous. Especially when they all just become a bickering match. Picture for reference.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
55CC56B3-84A4-452C-813E-5B29B34F6B36.jpeg

3 of the top 4 threads are the exact same thing. Can mods maintain things please?

• Funny
Reactions: Krash
Then just “report” the duplicative post/thread, or DM one of the known mods. No need for this thread. If you believe the mods aren’t monitoring the listed duplicative threads above, why would you think they would look at this one? 🤔
This forum is specific to the website. I hope they read these. And I can’t find a report thread button. Only report reply’s.

Reactions: jebinc
View attachment 771601

3 of the top 4 threads are the exact same thing. Can mods maintain things please?

I dont moderate that specific subforum, but with that being said.....

When threads are merged together, the posts in the resultant thread are by date entered, so the conversation does not stay the same. We typically dont merge threads with a lot of replies.

Having duplicate topics on the topic of "Autopilot" should, by definition, be expected in a subforum on "autopilot / FSD", though. That specific subforum is very, lets call it "Active", with tons of posters having various opinions they want to make sure are heard on that topic.

As far as getting a mod for that subforums attention, you would report the first post in a thread with what you wanted to request / ask about. With that being said, as I mentioned, its not unusual at all to see repeat topics on things that happen on autopilot in a subforum dedicated to autopilot. There is no way that the threads you mention, with 457 / 3000 / 257 should be merged though.

…When threads are merged together, the posts in the resultant thread are by date entered, so the conversation does not stay the same. We typically dont merge threads with a lot of replies…
I went ahead and merged them and yeah, it is a mess. I figured that phantom braking will be a topic for a while and that long term the forum benefited from consolidation.

Many region sub forums and model sub forums have Phantom Braking threads. Some have duplicate threads.

If you want to be a “gunner”, when you find a duplicate thread, copy the thread link from the chronological first into a new report on the first post of the second thread.

Last edited:
I went ahead and merged them and yeah, it is a mess. I figured that phantom braking will be a topic for a while and that long term the forum benefited from consolidation.

Many region sub forums and model sub forums have Phantom Braking threads. Some have duplicate threads.

If you want to be a “gunner”, when you find a duplicate thread, copy the thread link from the chronological first into a new report on the first thread of the second.
Appreciate it! The whole topic has gotten beat to death honestly... thank you guys