Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reporting bugs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the manual:

"Note: You can also use voice commands to provide feedback to Tesla. Say "Note", "Report", "Bug note", or "Bug report" followed by your brief comments. Model 3 takes a snapshot of its systems, including your current location, vehicle diagnostic data, and screen captures of the touchscreen. Tesla periodically reviews these notes and uses them to continue improving Model 3."

I personally say "Report a problem" and my brief comments. They have to be brief or else it will cut off what you're trying to say.

• Love
Reactions: AnarchyEOD
From the manual:

"Note: You can also use voice commands to provide feedback to Tesla. Say "Note", "Report", "Bug note", or "Bug report" followed by your brief comments. Model 3 takes a snapshot of its systems, including your current location, vehicle diagnostic data, and screen captures of the touchscreen. Tesla periodically reviews these notes and uses them to continue improving Model 3."

I personally say "Report a problem" and my brief comments. They have to be brief or else it will cut off what you're trying to say.
Thanks, I should have checked the manual.