Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dangerous tendency to pull to the left lane upon start on FSD 12.3.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if anyone else experienced this but it has been pretty consistent for me and it is concerning.
I have a 2019 Model S, which is considered “legacy” I think. Got 12.3.4 quite late but it has been performing leaps and bounds better than v11. However, almost every time, when the cars started moving on local streets, and if there are lanes to the left, (even if it is a left turn lane), the car will jerk to the left, and take the lane in many cases, for no good reasons. Sometimes it gets very close to the cars on the left and I had to take over before it rams into them. It seems close to the behavior when the car starts from the curb but not sure.
I haven’t seen anyone reporting this behavior and it is pretty concerning. As it scares me and the drivers around me. And it is very weird. Overall i use v12 all the time and am happy with it. But this behavior has to stop. Also, my “bug report” voice command doesn’t work anymore and instead will pull up the “bug report” station, which will play some quite creepy music… almost like the car is conscious and wants to prevent me from reporting the bug…
Terminators are coming… :eek:

Reactions: legendsk