Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requesting a Supercharger Location Directly to Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well,

I currently own a hotel right on a major freeway. The hotel is right on the freeway making supercharging access very convenient for fellow Tesla owners. My parking lot is very big for all the equipment they will need to install, as well as, public restrooms inside and a restaurant right across the street. The other supercharger south is 20 miles away and then on 70 miles away north of my hotel's location. I wanted to take the chance and request my land to have a few stalls for fellow owners that drive on that highway/stay at my hotel. I wanted to ask if anyone has connections to submit such a request and if they have gone through this experience before? My area has seen a boom in Tesla owners, that always request destination chargers and superchargers. Unfortunately, we just don't have the supply for their demands yet.

Thank you for your time!

Reactions: KJD
Sadly no, I also don't have any updates from Tesla or a email I can contact. I am still open to having a SC on my property for all to use! That being said, I am going to submit a second request this week and see what happens!

I've tried (unsuccessfully as well). They have a plan of where to locate them and if you're not in the plan, then it's not going to happen. If you're in Kokomo IN, then there's already one in the area and I doubt they will place another one, regardless of benefits. I'm remote - almost 100 miles from one with real estate and a great electric rate and they didn't want to put one in; they did offer me a free destination charger, however.