Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Requesting Tesla to approve a Destination Charger, or at least the signage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been hoping to have a hotel added to the Destination Charger network. I've recommended the location to Tesla using the online form. The hotel hasn't heard from Tesla and I've been unable to find out if Tesla has even considered the location. The hotel might even consider covering the costs for the entire installation and not asking Tesla for any cost share, if they could at least get the wall connector--or even just the signage--from Tesla.

Does anyone know a definitive way to find out the review status of a Destination Charger location recommendation? Even hearing 'no, thank you' would be better than not knowing the status at all.

Thanks for any insight!

Reactions: APotatoGod
The p
How did you contact them? I thought they removed that program from the website 6+ months ago.
If the hotel is willing to cover the entire costs they can just buy destination chargers from the website and have them installed themselves.
Contacted Tesla over their official application page: Ladestationspartner | Tesla Deutschland

As for your second sentence, I covered that: Hotel would cover installation costs. Tesla could supply chargers and signage AND listing within the Tesla website as well as in-vehicle navigation. There's little incentive for a hotel to use Tesla-branded equipment while having to pay 100% and not be listed in Tesla's listings.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod