Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of destinations chargers inaccurate in UK (& Dublin)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be common knowledge for you, but i had a low reliability of finding tesla destination chargers at hotels when doing a roadtrip through England till Ireland (Dublin). It seems that both Tesla‘s website destination chargers (under planner) and google maps are often not correct. Often hotels changed their Tesla (Free) chargers to a paid / app based system, but both websites haven’t got this if updated. It’s rather frustrating to experience, especially when the system they installed is super annoying. Once I had to buy credits first, before charging.

anwyays, just a rant. Wonder how Tesla can keep this directory Up to date, with google maps I have been actively leaving comments, pictures and sugges edits.

Unfortunately destination chargers are under the purview of the establishment, not Tesla. Unless they let Tesla know that they finished installing one, Tesla would have no way of knowing if it's done or the location was switched, etc.