Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Retractable Sunshade Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not an owner yet - is this really true? I've read casual mention of this 2-3 times on this site.
Whether an AC is strong enough is definitely subjective and term "adequate" leaves a bit of wiggle room. But do most people feel the AC is not up to the task in sunnier climates?

My current car (~13 year old Subaru) cannot cool down the interior enough on hot days. A strong AC is one of reasons why I want another car.
It will cool to satisfaction but it's going to work hard and somewhat loud to get there. I live in the Texas heat for reference but it doesn't bother me. Just a little louder than I'd like and louder compared to my Kia

Well, not COMPLETELY transparent. 90% 3M Crystalline film. As transparent as you can buy, only blocks 10% of light, but high heat rejection. My brother does tint work. He did it. I imagine, though, there are lots of shops that can do it, as long as they use 3M tint. Crystalline rejects 60% of solar energy, and 97% of infrared, and 99% of ultraviolet, without changing the appearance of the window.

how's visibility? i'd been debating getting the front done for a while now but can't decide because my night vision is not the best, even with correction. 90% seems pretty nice and it sounds like it's made a big difference in temps for you.