Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: AliExpress pedal set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't want to spend more than $20 on a set of pedal covers and found this set:

US $12.98 7% OFF|2 Pcs Non Slip Performance Aluminium alloy Accelerator Foot Rest Modified Pedal Pads Kit for Tesla Model 3 Brake Replacement-in Pedals from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

It's basically the same thing as the pair sold on Amazon for over $40. For $13 I thought I'd give it a try. The shipment took a long while, 21 days to be exact, but it was worth the wait. Installation was easy and straight forward, brake pedal cover took a bit of elbow grease but two minutes or so and it was on. The result was perfect and for the money it was 100% worth it.

1545709306875531.jpg

Reactions: forkee
My mom ordered a set from Taptes as a Christmas gift for me. They look a lot like these. But she ordered on 11/22 and they haven't arrived as of 12/27. She emailed support and got lectured that she obviously doesn't understand international shipping. I'm sure it was a language barrier thing but it came across as rude.

Anyway, I may order another set from another vendor.

I've looked at the Topfit sold on Amazon, and just looking at the pictures people took it seems exactly the same to me.

The Top fit ones fit more snug. Your set shown has the brake pad only having 7 black strips and the accelerator pad only having 3 black strips. The Top fit ones in comparison are 8 black strips and 5 black strips.

The Top fit ones fit more snug. Your set shown has the brake pad only having 7 black strips and the accelerator pad only having 3 black strips. The Top fit ones in comparison are 8 black strips and 5 black strips.

And you know it's more snug than mine...because you snuck over to my house from TX to MD and verified it? And the strips, really?

If it's strips you want, ya got it pal! <-- click for moar strips (if you use the app don't forget to clip the coupon)

• Helpful
Reactions: BluestarE3
And you know it's more snug than mine...because you snuck over to my house from TX to MD and verified it? And the strips, really?

If it's strips you want, ya got it pal! <-- click for moar strips (if you use the app don't forget to clip the coupon)

Isnt it possible that @xiu92 actually bought both sets and is making the "more snug" statement because of that? I have no idea, but no idea what the automatic assumption would be that someone making that statement has to be wrong. The "more strips" statement would mean that they are different, right?