Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rial Lugano (silver) wheels with Hakka R2 snow tires Wisconsin

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RiverwoodRider

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2014
Grafton, WI
Four Rial Lugano (Bright Silver) 19” wheels mounted with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 non-studded snow tires with Tesla TPMS sensors (Dec 2014+ version)

Lug nuts and gorilla socket included.

7/32” tread remaining.

$1500 plus you pay shipping (or pick them up in Wisconsin) New: $2400.00

These were mounted in winter on both a 2014 (December) S 85 and a 2016 S 90D and are incredibly good.
All four fit in the back of a Model S (with seats down)

These won’t fit my Model 3; otherwise, I would keep them.

Chain Up.jpg

IMG_3156.JPG

4507CE81-5C83-4C77-9B0B-7F599FA40CB2.jpeg I believe the wheel well shape has been changed slightly on later cars to eliminate the chance of rubbing?????

That said I’ve experienced it very minimally backing up turning sharply (direction of the vents in the wheel well) and only on the passenger side.

The shoulder on the winter tires is more square (when new). After some wear the second season running these tires it never reacurred.

It certainly wasn’t enough of an issue to prevent me from using this tire and wheel combination.

Are these still available? Any issues with running on the inside of the wheel well when making sharp turns? I've read on some forums where that has been an issue due to the offset being different than the original wheels. Thanks.
They are still available.
I did not experience any issues when I used them on my 2014 or 2016 Model S.
I can take a photo of the treads as OlderThanDirt did and post them in a little while.

Getting them to Colorado from Wisconsin is problematic. Do you have a shipping solution?

Some additional information:

7/32” tread remaining. (5-6 mm)
These were mounted in winter on both a 2014 (December) S 85 and a 2016 S 90D and are incredibly good.
They have about 21,500 miles on them across about 11 months of use. I put them on in Dec 2014 about two weeks after I got my S85 and drove to Santa Fe, NM and back (when the only route was through MN and SD...) I used them that winter and the following (again going to NM and back). I also used them on the S90D in winter 2017-18 (and another trip to NM). That trip we hit an ice storm in Nebraska. We had to change our route but we stayed on the road where lots of others did not.

They have been stored in my garage on wood since February 2018. I got my 3 in April 2018, and confirmed the tires would not fit the 3. That's when they went up here.

Four Rial Lugano (Bright Silver) 19” wheels mounted with Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 non-studded snow tires with Tesla TPMS sensors (Dec 2014+ version)

7/32” tread remaining.

$1500 plus you pay shipping (or pick them up in Wisconsin) New: $2400.00

These won’t fit my Model 3; otherwise, I would keep them.

View attachment 294170

View attachment 294171
I do need to confirm whether these will fit on a 2016 p90d ?