Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Rial Lugano "Tesla Turbine" 19x8.5" wheels now accept your Tesla center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Doc,

I have the machined wheels with the titanium accent. Bought them in 2016 under the impression OEM center caps would fit - but they didn't/don't.

I even called before ordering the wheels and had confirmation over the phone the center caps would fit. Now after 2 years, it's bothered me enough that I'm writing this in hopes you can clear things up for me.

I'm ready to buy a new set of the same wheels because two of them have 6 inch flat spots (after 2 years on Michigan roads, I'm not surprised). However I will be looking elsewhere and buying different wheels if the OEM center caps still don't fit?

So I picked up a set of the gunmetal Rial Lagunos and they don't take my center caps. I have the silver rial center caps but they just don't look right on my 2015 P85D. The factory caps aren't big enough for the opening. I tried measuring them but I don't see a cap that looks like the 60mm size of this cap. Any ideas?