Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimetrix wheel covers to replace Aero's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I'll give it a try. I really want a set, but I've never used any of these forwarding services and a Google search didn't fill me with confidence.

Also... Did you create the "free" account? I gave it a quick try but it wanted to charge me $1 when it forced me to add a PayPal account during account creation - so I cancelled the setup. I couldn't find anywhere to explain what that was, or what I was signing up for exactly, that ambiguity and the reviews made me a bit nervous.
You can shop around as there are a number of such services. Also you do pay import tax (you have to provide a copy of your receipt) so there's no avoiding that (as there is with Abstract Ocean it seems). So as well as paying for $30 post from Rimetrix to your US address you then pay for it from there to the UK, plus tax etc - I was slightly surprised that it came to £126 - however compared to the cost of 19" a wheel upgrade its still a bargain.
I used the free account and it worked fine - no charge. Rimetrix were very quick to dispatch and when the package arrived at my US address I wondered how long it would take before it was dispatched to me and I (optimistically I thought) emailed them to ask - but got a very immediate and helpful reply. The package was dispatched a few days later and arrived safely.

Reactions: Irata
You can shop around as there are a number of such services. Also you do pay import tax (you have to provide a copy of your receipt) so there's no avoiding that (as there is with Abstract Ocean it seems). So as well as paying for $30 post from Rimetrix to your US address you then pay for it from there to the UK, plus tax etc - I was slightly surprised that it came to £126 - however compared to the cost of 19" a wheel upgrade its still a bargain.
I used the free account and it worked fine - no charge. Rimetrix were very quick to dispatch and when the package arrived at my US address I wondered how long it would take before it was dispatched to me and I (optimistically I thought) emailed them to ask - but got a very immediate and helpful reply. The package was dispatched a few days later and arrived safely.

Thank you very much.

Yeah, I accept all the extra charges/duty, I don't mind that so much. Just keen to actually receive the item really without any hassle. Had my heart set on getting these.