Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled for Pick up Saturday Morning. :)

Going to cruise by the store today to see if the car has arrived. Guessing it is still not there yet but we will see.
Nice! My Estimated Delivery Date just got updated to this week (June 21 - June 27). Still waiting for a Trade-In Valuation on my Model 3, so hopefully that comes in quickly (pending since Friday morning).

Scheduled for Pick up Saturday Morning. :)

Going to cruise by the store today to see if the car has arrived. Guessing it is still not there yet but we will see.
I hadn’t looked at this in a while, but I came back just to see if you got yours. Finally!

Since getting mine it’s been pretty good. They had it for 3 weeks in service because I was anal about some very minor paint defects, so the body shop had to repaint part of it. I was terrified it would come back worse and I’d regret bringing it up. But other than being covered in sap, which took me 4 hours to remove because the body shop had it parked under a tree with an amazing propensity for sap production, it was great.

I’ve had a door handle stop presenting. Mobile tech came out and said it needed to be calibrated. Took him 5 minutes.

And I’ve got a clip that fell off and has a small hinged piece of plastic hanging on the underside. Ordered new clips on Amazon.

Minor stuff. The CO service center was a hassle on that body work. Booked the appointment 3 weeks out, and a few days before they called and said I needed to reschedule as they wouldn’t be able to look at it. But rescheduling would bump me to back of the queue, another 3 weeks. I bitched and said it was bogus to bump the next guy in line to the back of the queue, and then they said they would squeeze me in. Once actually there and talking to them they were great. Just getting there was a PIA. They blamed it on Superior being closed. But we know it’s because service growth isn’t keeping up with sales growth. Damn all you model 3 owners!

I’ll keep my eye out for a red new Model S around town! Haven’t seen one yet, but if I do we’ll race.