Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1163 Group where you at?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Example? I can print out a dozen laws too. How about online poker, anyone went to jail for playing card. Come on now, use common sense.

Lol that's organized crime man. 🤣 Google better. I'm asking for a person with one loan . You can search better than that. How about AL Capone, Pharmacy Bro. 😆

Hate to break it to you but the fed is not going after you for 1000$ or 5000$. They're aware but will let you cumulative to big amount so they can bring a big case to you.

Lol that's organized crime man. 🤣 Google better. I'm asking for a person with one loan . You can search better than that. How about AL Capone, Pharmacy Bro. 😆

Hate to break it to you but the fed is not going after you for 1000$ or 5000$. They're aware but will let you cumulative to big amount so they can bring a big case to you.
And again, you gotta read. Those people applied to defraud and steal money. Again, read man, if you're buying a car and just want a better rate, not stealing it. No hope

And I'm talking about car loan man 😆 🤣 😂. Not defrauding for millions

Attachments

• 305950a5d2980947c310d187b9339075.gif
    305950a5d2980947c310d187b9339075.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
You're an adult you can do what you want. There are auto loans in that list and there are convictions for losing the bank a few hundred thousand based on a lie. Even if your intent is to only get a better rate, if you lie on your application and then something unexpected happens and you default on your loan, you have stolen the bank's money. It doesn't matter what your motivation is, lying on a bank application is a crime. I hope nothing happens to your loans especially now that you've told the internet you lie on your applications. Best of luck to you friend.

Nobody follow this guy's advice.

You're an adult you can do what you want. There are auto loans in that list and there are convictions for losing the bank a few hundred thousand based on a lie. Even if your intent is to only get a better rate, if you lie on your application and then something unexpected happens and you default on your loan, you have stolen the bank's money. It doesn't matter what your motivation is, lying on a bank application is a crime. I hope nothing happens to your loans especially now that you've told the internet you lie on your applications. Best of luck to you friend.

Nobody follow this guy's advice.
So no examples of one person apply for one auto loan go to jail because he or she entered an extra zero in their income box. Got it.

As someone in the industry, I would like to thank you for your support.

I'm now done with this conversation. I honestly respect your opinion. Your intention is advising people to play by the rules. My intention is telling people they can do things a little different. Follow your and pay more, follow mine and "maybe" pay less. "MAYBE" because there's a chance bank will say no and reject your loan.

Take care all