Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same bulge in that rear deck and haven't thought anything about it. Let me know what you find out.
The Ultra Red is stunning! I'm soooo glad I got that color.
Hey @ancpratt I stopped into the SC today about the warped rear deck. It's called the Package Tray. It shouldn't be warped and I have an appointment to have it replaced. I suggest that to you as well.

Hey @ancpratt I stopped into the SC today about the warped rear deck. It's called the Package Tray. It shouldn't be warped and I have an appointment to have it replaced. I suggest that to you as well.
My "package tray" is also warped on my M3LR. I thought it might have been designed that way since mine is nearly directly in the center, but seeing pictures online showed it me it is meant to be flat. I have a service center appointment on May 6 to fix it (earliest available at my SC)
IMG_5176.jpeg

Last edited:
My "package tray" is also warped on my M3LR. I thought it might have been designed that way since mine is nearly directly in the center, but seeing pictures online showed it me it is meant to be flat. I have a service center appointment on May 6 to fix it (earliest available at my SC)View attachment 1041999
Wow. Yours is worse than mine. I just have one bump, up against the window.

Another shout out to the Tampa SC. I stopped in to look at the other 24 M3s to see if mine was bad. One of the service advisors who has been very friendly and efficient had me show her the issue. She immediately found the part in her system and set up the appointment. She told me don't be concerned with the scheduled time. She said come in first thing and I'll get you going right away. Terrific customer service!

Reactions: evfangirl
Anyone here ordered in Q1 with Q1 EDD, but only got delivery in Q2 and was successful in getting their FSD transfer honored by Tesla? I am going back and forth with Tesla on this despite their own company's X msg stating that 'Any customer who had a timeline shift will be able to take advantage of FSD transfer'.
I haven’t picked up my car yet, 5/4 is the date, but I have FSD transfer in place and I see it in my app that “FSD transferred applied”. So fingers crossed I get it.