TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Road Trip Fellas!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by zackmilo, Aug 5, 2018.

1. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

Hello,
    Right now I am in the planning stages of a road trip with my Model 3. We have about 4 days in total. We want to go to Bryce/Zion or somewhere else. Does anyone have any advice on taking the trip/ or any suggestions on where we should and shouldn’t go. Thinking we go to Bryce first (stay at the beaver supercharger) then go to Zion and back to LA. Thanks!
    The car is a LR with 19’’ wheels and may be lowered by that time. Pic of my car just for sex appeal E5A15C24-2E7F-4E2B-8ABA-DC57FDBB4FD7.jpeg

• Like x 1
  2. Baymax3

Baymax3 Member

Slightly off topic, but I found these online and thought that if ever I did some major travelling with my Model 3 these would be really handy.

Model 3 tailored Frunk 2 bag set

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.29.41 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.30.05 AM.png

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. JSergeant

JSergeant Member

One helpful hint for Zion. We visited Zion a few years ago and when we got to the Visitors center area, the parking lot was absolutely full. After driving around looking for a parking space, we were about to leave and drive back to the village and take a shuttle bus, when my wife spotted an empty space. It was at a Clipper Creek charging station. There are two chargers and parking spaces. You have to buy an access code from the visitors center. It's good for 3 days, so you not only get a parking space, you can charge while you explore.

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

• Helpful x 1
    • Informative x 1
  4. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

Also considering four corners/Moab. Stay at moenkopi which has a destination charger then somewhere in Moab
    Day 1-drive to moenkopi legacy suites
    Day 2-drive to moab stopping at four corners.
    Day 3- arches np then start drive home.
    Day 4- continue drive back.
    Thoughts?