Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Trip Fellas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Hello,
Right now I am in the planning stages of a road trip with my Model 3. We have about 4 days in total. We want to go to Bryce/Zion or somewhere else. Does anyone have any advice on taking the trip/ or any suggestions on where we should and shouldn’t go. Thinking we go to Bryce first (stay at the beaver supercharger) then go to Zion and back to LA. Thanks!
The car is a LR with 19’’ wheels and may be lowered by that time. Pic of my car just for sex appeal
E5A15C24-2E7F-4E2B-8ABA-DC57FDBB4FD7.jpeg

Reactions: tracksyde
One helpful hint for Zion. We visited Zion a few years ago and when we got to the Visitors center area, the parking lot was absolutely full. After driving around looking for a parking space, we were about to leave and drive back to the village and take a shuttle bus, when my wife spotted an empty space. It was at a Clipper Creek charging station. There are two chargers and parking spaces. You have to buy an access code from the visitors center. It's good for 3 days, so you not only get a parking space, you can charge while you explore.

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You