Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Road Trip Las Vegas to Houston and Return

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Rocky_H Does your Model S have the panoramic roof? I had 3 big guys in the back of my Model S with the pano roof. They seemed to fit okay.
No, does not have the pano roof, which I'm aware the insulation cuts about an inch and a half out of the headroom space, but I would still need a lot more than that. I've ridden in another friend's Model S in the back seat that does have the pano roof, and it's a little bit less horrible, but still won't fit me.
I am 6 ft tall.
That doesn't tell the whole story. People can carry really uneven proportions of their height either above or below that hinge point at their hips, so they may be really tall or really short sitting, which is different than their standing height. We have a friend who is pretty short. I think she's maybe 5' 4" or something like that. I'm 6' 1". But when we are sitting down, our heads are at the same height next to each other, because she has ridiculously short legs but a really tall torso. I'm also pretty tall when sitting like that. My wife is about the opposite. If we are standing next to each other, our legs are the same height, but then I have about an extra half a foot of torso height over her.

Reactions: gnelson