Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

roadshow - Is it just me or is this total BS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Next up would be Tesla's Cybertruck, but we do have to add a caveat. See, the Big T is saying that the base model, rear-wheel drive Cybertruck will start at "under $40,000," but we've seen this kind of talk from Tesla before. Remember that $30,000 Model 3? It took years to arrive and only stuck around for what seemed like weeks. Tesla doesn't offer pricing for its more expensive Cybertruck trims, but we wouldn't be surprised to see them scrape six digits."

Tesla Cybertruck vs. GMC Hummer EV, Bollinger and Rivian: Electric trucks are coming - Roadshow

I guess it’s hard to write an article with Fords D in your mouth?

"Next up would be Tesla's Cybertruck, but we do have to add a caveat. See, the Big T is saying that the base model, rear-wheel drive Cybertruck will start at "under $40,000," but we've seen this kind of talk from Tesla before. Remember that $30,000 Model 3? It took years to arrive and only stuck around for what seemed like weeks. Tesla doesn't offer pricing for its more expensive Cybertruck trims, but we wouldn't be surprised to see them scrape six digits."

Tesla Cybertruck vs. GMC Hummer EV, Bollinger and Rivian: Electric trucks are coming - Roadshow

I guess it’s hard to write an article with Fords D in your mouth?

I am sorry that I spent the time to read that article, I think that I might have lost a few brain cells from it.

• Funny
Reactions: E Dizzle
Isn’t only one of those actually accepting orders? I wouldn’t mind an EV hummer if it had the same off road abilities as the OG... but the feel like the range will be terrible because the shape doesn’t lend itself to efficiency:

Like, if I could get the ev hummer for 80k with a 300 mile range I might choose that over the cybertruck with a 350 mile range for 60k....

Maybe. Nah.

$49,900 500 mile CT 2.9s 0-60. $30,000 less.

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.05.18 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.05.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.05.18 AM.png
    377.1 KB · Views: 60