Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster EVOLVE Wearables

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,
As some of you may recall, in order to camp out in the frosty parking lot of Tesla Montreal back in March for the Model 3 reservation event I had put together a tent with custom evolution graphics. Quite a number of you asked if I could produce a T-shirt with those same graphics. It's taken a while, but it's finally here. Of course I couldn't leave the Roadster out of the family, so you guys and gals get your own customized version with a more appropriate charging station added.
At the same time I thought this could also serve the larger cause of raising funds for some great non-profit EV advocacy groups. Therefore $6 from every item sold will be donated to Plug In America, EMC and AVEQ.
Items will be available to order through Teespring until May 29th, and if we can hit at least 50 pcs per model they will be shipping thereafter.
Here's the direct link to the Roadster version.
You can view the whole family here.
Hope they meet with everyone's approval!

It's 50 pcs per car model, so all clothing types count towards the total. Note however that this goal is only required to hit my break-even to cover the donations. But no matter what though every item ordered will be delivered. If we don't hit the goal it just means I'll be out of pocket for the difference. I kinda figured that would happen with the Roadster (right now with your order we'll have a total of, uh, three!) but I'm betting the other models by the end will take up the slack, and it just didn't seem right to not include the car that started it all.
Plug In America will be posting up their piece on the campaign in the next day or so, hopefully we'll get a little boost from that.

It's 50 pcs per car model, so all clothing types count towards the total. Note however that this goal is only required to hit my break-even to cover the donations. But no matter what though every item ordered will be delivered. If we don't hit the goal it just means I'll be out of pocket for the difference. I kinda figured that would happen with the Roadster (right now with your order we'll have a total of, uh, three!) but I'm betting the other models by the end will take up the slack, and it just didn't seem right to not include the car that started it all.
Plug In America will be posting up their piece on the campaign in the next day or so, hopefully we'll get a little boost from that.

Thanks for including the Roadster. Most S/X/Future3 owners often forget about us or ignore us.

I like the simplicity of the print but I would like it better if you had the PIA logo somewhere with their byline "We drive electric. You can too."

Thanks for including the Roadster. Most S/X/Future3 owners often forget about us or ignore us.

I like the simplicity of the print but I would like it better if you had the PIA logo somewhere with their byline "We drive electric. You can too."
Glad to do it. I don't know how anyone here could possibly ignore the Roaster... I'd kill to have one!
Regarding the PIA logo, since the proceeds are being split among three different EV orgs I thought it might get a bit busy if we put all three of their logos on it. If this winds up working then I might try to come up with some more broad-scope EV items for each org individually, and in that case I'd for sure want to get the logos on there.

Couldn't get payment button to work until I entered a postcode (00000 as we don't have post codes here). Worked after that.

Thanks for including the roadster owners in this. Hope the numbers are picking up now.
Good stuff, and thanks for that tip on the zeros for postal code. You've clearly inspired a few folks, we're up four new Roadster orders in the last hour!

Reactions: markwj
The Design is really well done, I added a few to the overall count.
Oh, I especially like the layout of the "X" shirts.
Looking forward to accommodating your request to get some snaps on a road trip with the Roadster & Shirt in interesting places!!
You guys (and gals!) are awesome! Thanks to RobsJester we just hit 12 Roadster shirts, two more and you'll be beating your Model S brethren in this round. Pretty impressive when you consider the group size disparity.
I'm really anxious to see where the pics take us, this should be fun.