TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Roadster Luggage/Ski Rack Closeout Sale = $250

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by shinoo, Sep 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. shinoo

shinoo New Member

We are closing out our Tesla Rack. This rack adds some real utility to your Roadster. We only have Black ones left - only 2. We don't plan to restock these so please order yours: HERE

teslaRACKreg.jpg
    teslaRACKblackREG.jpg

2. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

Is this just the rack, or does it have the ski mount, too?

3. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Just the rack, you can buy the ski mounts at a regular outdoor store.

4. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Supporting Member

Rack is sold out!

5. Habious

Habious Member

If someone wants one, I bought one (still have it sealed in the box, sitting by my front door) during the close-out sale, but have decided to replace the Roadster.

PM me if you're looking for one.

6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I didn't know about that Roadster luggage rack. Pretty cool, I ilke the way it mounts without damaging the car. But not something I would use much. And I would be concerned about blocking the rear view mirror area.