Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster questions unanswered by tesla's message board thusfar.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,
i submitted 2 questions to tesla via the message board a couple of weeks ago to no avail. Simply asked about a potential extended warranty on the roadster and about placing a 70 amp hpc at the supercharger locations. Maybe if a few more of us ask the same question we'd get a response?
marc

Just to clarify about the charging ....

The Roadster DOES NOT have necessary equipment to handle DC Fast charge of any kind (ChadeMo, SuperCharger, J1772 Combo) right? Its not a matter of an 'adapter' but rather underlying charging equipment right?

image.jpg
You're right about the fast charge but we're only asking for the old time 70amp hpc that all roadsters can use to charge from empty to full in about 3 hours. Same thing some of us have in our garages.
marc

My only point was it has been asked by multiple people, it has been discussed heavily on this forum (and is read by TM execs). We know they are aware and I believe are working on it. They probably can't post until they have an answer, so everyone storming the castle, so to speak, may only serve to frustrate a number of people when answers aren't given.

It may not be as simple as 'okay, we'll install 70 amp chargers'. I wish it was. They probably wish that, too.

- - - Updated - - -

And in no way should that be interpreted as 'don't ask'. I'm explaining why I am not.

Hope it all leads to something great!
image.jpg

Bonnie's comment about storming the castle reminded me of this. Maybe i'm a little hypersensitive because tesla seems to have dropped the roadster section from their website? Hopefully just a temporary glitch.
cheers!
marc

Last edited: