TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster rides and good food in PA this Saturday

Discussion in 'News' started by mpt, Jun 26, 2009.

1. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

<ShamelessCharityPlug>

If you're around Chester Springs, PA this saturday (27th), please drop in and support Montesano Bros.

They're hosting a summer festival with a ‘Driving America Green!’ theme from 11AM to 5PM at their 55 Seaboldt Way, Chester Springs, PA location (near the ACME market). There will be music, games, gourmet food, and a special guest appearance by the drivers and friends of the Renew America Roadtrip™ (RAR) project!

Plus; charity raffle and rides in a Roadster.

At the moment we have a couple of Roadsters, an Electric Bike and a converted Electric mussle car.

6/27 Montesano Bros to Host Summer Festival Charity Fundraiser featuring Fun, Food, and the Renew America Roadtripâ„¢ Team - Press - Renew America Roadtrip

</ShamelessCharityPlug>

Thanks, MPT.

2. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I'm only about an hour from there, might swing by. Especially for another ride in roadster

3. BBHighway

BBHighway Member

It sounds like fun. I may want to visit, but I would need a recharge to get home. Do you know if there will be a 240VAC recharging facility available?

4. Mark06GT

Mark06GT Member

My roadster isn't here yet, but we'll will be there.

5. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

We'll have some charging available; we might need you to plug in at one of the organisers house; how many miles will you need to put in?

MPT

6. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

7. donauker

donauker Member

We had a great time at the event. It was good to meet and get to know all those that were involved. We look forward to joining you at more of the upcoming events in the future.

What could be more fun than getting together with fellow Tesla fans and showing off our cars and explaining their great features to all of the uninformed masses?