TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster Showings

Discussion in 'News' started by CEOswife, Jun 11, 2007.

1. CEOswife

CEOswife Member

For those of you in Southern California, the Roadster will be showing in Sierra Madre on Saturday, June 16th, from 9-12 am. Get your maps out to find Sierra Madre! It should be a good show, since it is such a small town. The car will be in Beverly Hills the next day at the Rodeo Drive Concours D'Elegance from 10-4 pm.

Unfortunately, I do not think that Martin will be at either event. He arrives from England late Saturday afternoon, and leaves on another business trip on Sunday evening. I would like him to get some rest in between his trips. However, Tesla will have plenty of employees on hand to answer your questions.

2. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Yes Sierra Madre is a small town, (I used to have a 1890's home next door in Monrovia) but it's not small enough to drive all the streets looking for the throngs around a tiny red car. Will it be at a Park or a business or on Main street?

I'm going try and to drag my wife out to see the Roadster.

4. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

5. JFH

JFH Member

Now the Waybacks would be fun to have at a Roadster showing. TEG I should have known you would be familiar with this group.

6. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Bluegrass isn't usually my thing, but I got to know those guys when they were just forming, playing local coffee houses.

Now they have made it big time and I can't see them for free on short notice anymore, so I haven't seen them much lately.

You can give them some credit for opening my ears to the bluegrass/new-grass sound. Their sense of humor and strong rock influences got me hooked at first.

7. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

8. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Sorry you missed the Sierra Madre showing.

9. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I don't get down to LA very often.