TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster still winning awards and accolades ...

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by mczajka, Oct 19, 2015.

1. mczajka

mczajka Member

Check this out from an event at GM's Baltimore Operations last weekend. In the "Most Electrifying" category of a car show/fundraiser, Curt wins again with his 2008 Roadster. The award is made from Spark EV electric motor parts made at GM's facility. Attendees at the event voted for the winners with a ballot. Curt also always has the most people gathered around his car.

600_443126999.jpeg

600_443127010.jpeg

600_443116884.jpeg

More photos here: http://www.meetup.com/MDVolt/photos/all_photos/?photoAlbumId=26483481

2. Curt

Curt Roadster Signature #55

Thanks for posting the photos, Mark!

This was a nice event - good size for a local car show, and among the first to have an EV category. I always enjoy the opportunity to "EVangelize" to an audience of avid car fans. This time around, I didn't hear any negative comments about EVs at all.

That is one heavy trophy!

3. hcsharp

hcsharp Active Member

Curt, you da man!:smile:

4. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

Agreed!

Wow, what a trophy. Is that a full copper stator with sharks teeth on top? :) Sweet.