TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Royal outing for Tesla Roadster

Discussion in 'News' started by dpeilow, Aug 5, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

2. DDB

DDB Member

I am still amazed that Tesla manages to to get the PR that it does. Not that it's not deserved, but maybe I just don't notice when a Royal or other VIP takes a spin in the latest gasser.

My point: Have the major manufacturers still not figured out that BEVs are their future? All technological hurdles aside, why haven't we seen a company like Dodge slap some batteries in the Viper and watch it compete? It's very frustrating from a consumer standpoint.

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I also notice the he is actually driving the car. Never seen a picture of Arnold driving the car. Is he that special or do they just have a spare handy?

4. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

It's the same one Damon Hill drove last week (VP 12?). It may have been convenient to fit this in at the same time.