Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rumor - Potential Supercharger - Fletcher, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Asheville has, what, 3 superchargers? And Spartanburg is getting one near the I-26/I-85 interchange. So my guess is they will not put one in Fletcher, but stranger things have happened.
Stewart Spinx is a forward-thinking businessman. First to offer pay at the pump in South Carolina. First to have a "restaurant" at a gas station in South Carolina. And the first to offer EV charging (via EVgo) at a gas station in South Carolina. So who knows what he has up his sleeve for this location.

I agree. Traveling between Charlotte and the southern part of the NC mountains, Columbus makes a lot of sense. Especially if you don't want to always go through the bottleneck of Asheville to charge.
Tesla chose Sylvia, NC as one of the upcoming SuC locations. Good spot for Southern NC mountains, perfect for Cherokee, Nantahala etc. Fletcher, on the other has would be nice for DuPont, pisgah and further like George's state park (home to my favorite Rainbow and Turtleback falls) and dry falls etc. Hope it is in both the places, can never have too many superchargers :)

Edit - adding source link : Tesla announces new Supercharger locations from Fall 2022 votes

Reactions: mechrock