Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Rumor] Tesla Model S Facelift in 2016 !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See here, and image pasted below, taken from that thread. They also changed the bottom panels from black to body-colored in this mockup.
2xWV9Ym.jpg

I prefer the X nose (and headlights!) on a MS. Any good photoshops available that show a MS with these mods?

I'd assume that TMC is frequently monitored bymembers from Tesla itself. What wonders me is, that no matter how many peoplespeculating and waiting for such a change to happen, there is absolutely nocomment. Also not a denial.

Makes sense to lose the cone and streamline w/ the X. Might be a pain for Tesla to redesign the MS front end but will probably increase purchase power and save money in the long run. (As well as looking better!)

Some have posted pics of LED headlights on a Model S charging publically with factory plates. So at least, that change can be expected soon. Not a facelift necessarily, but it does point to a refresh contrary to the naysayers.

Some have posted pics of LED headlights on a Model S charging publically with factory plates. So at least, that change can be expected soon. Not a facelift necessarily, but it does point to a refresh contrary to the naysayers.

Just because Tesla tested a car with LED headlights doesn't mean they will be showing up on cars anytime soon.

I don't expect any noticeable changes on the Model S until at least this fall, if not later. The only exception to that might be some features on the Model X that can be installed on the S with little or no engineering.

Just because Tesla tested a car with LED headlights doesn't mean they will be showing up on cars anytime soon.

I don't expect any noticeable changes on the Model S until at least this fall, if not later. The only exception to that might be some features on the Model X that can be installed on the S with little or no engineering.

The X has all LED headlights. Why wouldn't that show up on the revamped S?