Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

S model center console with rear usb ports and cup holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla parts says the console is only available with the cup holders, not with usb ports also. Not understanding that since some late 2016 and newer have consoles have both, so the consoles are being made. Any one know how to get one with both? The Tesla parts web sit shows it with cup holders only.....Would really like to get a console with both.

Any suggestions appreciated.....

Any suggestions appreciated.....

The website for center console shows and says no rear facing USBs? Wow. I' think long and hard before i bought that. I just looked, your right, thats so weird. They must have come out with that iteration before adding the USBs and now they are trying to move them off. Got get the latest from salvage yard I guess. those USBs are half the reason to get the console with kids in the back, really anybody in the back seat etc.

I have two 6 footers that are shared between passengers. I never use of them myself, ever. I guess because I'm busy driving, excuse me, Riding with AP, but paying attention and light force on the wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: selfbp