TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SAE J1772 Adapter at Kitsilano Beach Vancouver

Discussion in 'Canada' started by dsmeagle, Jan 6, 2016.

1. dsmeagle

dsmeagle Member

Anyone missing a SAE J1772 Public charging adapter? I was at Kits Beach on Sunday January 3, 2016 and plugged my MS 70D at a public station and to my surprise the public charger fit my Tesla. I thought it was odd. When I unplugged it I realized someone let theirs on the charger. If anyone is missing one let me know.

Thanks

Kevin

2. dasRad

dasRad Member

Kevin, have you let the Vancouver service centre know? That's where I would end up calling if I needed a new adapter. That and I would probably check with the Robson Store to see if anyone had found an adapter.

3. dsmeagle

dsmeagle Member

No I haven't had time to go to the Robson Store. I wanted to see if any local Tesla owner lost theirs and I'll just give it back to them. I'll probably drop it off at the service centre since I have to get my car serviced. My parking sensors are not working and auto park is disabled.