TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

San Diego Tesla Club Dinner Meeting 7/21/14

Discussion in 'California' started by Hometheatremaven, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Hometheatremaven

Please join the San Diego Tesla Club at our next dinner meeting on Monday, July 21 from 6:30 – 9 PM at the Del Mar Souplantation, 3804 Valley Centre Dr., San Diego 92117
    It’s near the intersection of Route 56 and Carmel Creek Rd.

We have the back room reserved for the club.
    I haven’t arranged a speaker; rather let’s just let anyone who wants to contribute do so. Figured we’d eat from 6:30 - 7:45, then have from 7:45 – 9 PM to talk Tesla.

If you’re interested in attending, please email me letting me know your name and how many are in your party, so we can notify the restaurant.

David
    [email protected]

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Are out of state folks welcome? So far at least, I think my 7/21 is fairly open and I'll be in CA....

3. Hometheatremaven

Yes, absolutely. Just let me know how many to expect. And Brian, let me know if you need a place to stay. We live in La Jolla and have 2 extra queen bedrooms with private bath.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Thanks for the generous offer! I might just take you up on that. Still figuring out my schedule but it's definitely good to have options!