Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San jose 4th of july -- rose, white, & blue parade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please contact me (Kim Rogers) at [email protected] if you can make it to this 4th of July parade in San Jose. I've been in this parade for the last 2 years (in my old EV), and this year I will be there with my grey Model S. I would like to invite other Tesla owners to join us. It would be perfect if we had some red (sig red and multi-coat red), white (pearl white and solid white), and blue Teslas to show our pride; but all colors are welcome. Let's get both Roadsters & Model S cars to showcase the best cars in the world! You can even decorate your cars with flags, and such. We will be in the "EV" section of the parade. Last year, we had many Leafs, but no Teslas -- I know we can do much better this year.

Here are details:
Rose White and Blue Parade
8am: Parade assembly in Lincoln High School parking lot (555 Dana Ave, SJ)
10am: Parade starts

The parade is over by noon, and there is basically a block party on The Alameda between Magnolia (?) and Race Street.

The parade goes through the streets in the Shasta-Hanchett Park neighborhood of San Jose (near the Rose Garden).