Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Santa Barbara, California Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The sign is up at the Santa Barbara Service Center. I couldn't get a good pic at night, but here are some interior shots from the service area.
IMG_20150715_211305.jpg
IMG_20150715_211206449.jpg
IMG_20150715_211226357.jpg

The sign is up at the Santa Barbara Service Center. I couldn't get a good pic at night, but here are some interior shots from the service area.
Feng

Thanks for the tip. I went by today. The workmen said I couldn't take photos inside but it was OK to take them outside so attached is the view from Hitchcock Street. They told me the center would be open by the beginning of August!
Showroom (1).JPG
Showroom (2).JPG

Santa Barbara Tesla store

Tesla had a presence at SB Earth day this weekend, and here's what we learned:

-- The service center should start construction soon, with a goal of opening by June.
-- In the meantime, a pop-up store run out of containers should open in the next few weeks across from the main bus station.

These are of course unverified, but something.

Photo taken Tuesday July 20th

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 300
E-Mail, Subsequent E-mail said the opening celebration will be continuing over this weekend.

Tesla Sales and Service has Arrived in Santa Barbara
Join us to celebrate during our Grand Opening weekend

July 30th – August 1st

10am – 6pm

Tesla Santa Barbara

We know you share our enthusiasm for Tesla's mission of accelerating the world's transition to sustainable transport, so we'd like to invite you to celebrate the opening of Tesla's newest sales and service location in Santa Barbara.

The facility features a full Design Studio onsite where you can configure and order your perfect Model S, find out about our latest options, and take a test drive to experience the groundbreaking features and performance of Model S for yourself. There's also a fully equipped service center to better serve our owners in Santa Barbara and the surrounding areas.

During our grand opening weekend, we'll be hosting test drives for invited guests. Schedule your appointment above and a member of the Tesla team will be in touch to confirm your test drive.

Tesla Motors | Premium Electric Vehicles 3500 Deer Creek Road | Palo Alto, CA 94304
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Preferences

The opening of the Santa Barbara Sales, Service and soon Supercharger event was very nice.

IMG_1091.jpg

A supercharger attached to this site will be open in about Six months. There will be a 24 hour lounge for charging patrons. I was told that when you park at the supercharger, a code to enter the lounge will appear on your screen for entry should you choose to use it.

Nicely catered, nice people and it was fun meeting the new crew and staff.

Last edited:
Rats! I was out of town for the opening--and I will be out of town for this! I need to have the Service Center check with my calendar before scheduling any further events! :tongue: