Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sat nav turn-by-turn not counting down distances?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving recently I noticed on the main screen sat nav that the distance to the next turn or junction was not updating. The turn-by-turn list shows the length of each step in the journey. Usually the distance to the next event counts down towards zero as you arrive at the turn or junction but it's not changing.

The small reminder graphic still pops up in the dashboard display so the car-nav knows a junction/turn is approaching but the distance to next event is not reducing on the main screen.

Once you go past an event the list scrolls to the next one as expected but no dynamic distance display.

Is this a known bug and is there a fix?

• Informative
Reactions: WannabeOwner
Thank you! This worked to reset.

Two additional points - one, it is still happening sparodically (can’t fathom what triggers it)

Secondly, I hadn’t had to reset my dash screen since easy I set up my easy entry profile. When the system reboots, it invokes that profile, so I found myself sliding back as the seat and steering wheel moved. I won’t do that again on the move!