Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Satellite view missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My free year of Premium Connectivity just ran out on my 2021 Model Y. I renewed it, and that shows in the app and onscreen in my car.

But the satellite view is gone, and the globe icon also disappeared (which allowed toggling between map and satellite).

I did a reset with both wheels, and still nothing.

Anyone else had this happen or have suggestions?

My free year of Premium Connectivity just ran out on my 2021 Model Y. I renewed it, and that shows in the app and onscreen in my car.

But the satellite view is gone, and the globe icon also disappeared (which allowed toggling between map and satellite).

I did a reset with both wheels, and still nothing.

Anyone else had this happen or have suggestions?
I experience the same :(

I seem to have lost satellite view today. I tried the two button reset but no luck.

My payment card set up on my Tesla account was due to expire on 30/06. I am not sure why this would be an issue, anyway I’ve updated my card details and wait to see if magically the satellite views come back.

I seem vaguely to recall an option on one of the menus to toggle satellite view on or off, can’t seem to find it.

Anyone have any other ideas on how to reestablish the satellite views?

I seem to have lost satellite view today. I tried the two button reset but no luck.

My payment card set up on my Tesla account was due to expire on 30/06. I am not sure why this would be an issue, anyway I’ve updated my card details and wait to see if magically the satellite views come back.

I seem vaguely to recall an option on one of the menus to toggle satellite view on or off, can’t seem to find it.

Anyone have any other ideas on how to reestablish the satellite views?
You do have to hit the button in the upper right of the map.