Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Saturated sound GPS voice-Bad front speaker sound

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys
For my first post I wanted to know if you have the same problem as me: took delivery of my X 100D 3 weeks ago in France and the GPS voice sound is totally saturated even when the volume is set on 1. The voice sound is really bad.
I also have a buzzing sound from my cellular on the speaker. It seems as if the speaker was badly connected or that the sound system was defective.
Anyone has the same problem?

I haven't heard of this issue, but it could be a software issue. Try resetting the main console by simultaneously holding down both thumb-scroll-wheels for 10 seconds. Let us know if that fixes it. Otherwise, if it's hardware related, your only option is to visit Tesla Service Centre.

The GPS direction volume is separate from the normal listening level. Adjust the volume down with the thumb wheel while the GPS is speaking. You may need to turn the regular level up from 1 afterwords. If music sounds proper thru all of the speakers, then nothing is wrong with the speakers. Try different bluetooth devices to see if it is just your phone. Lastly, make sure your equalizer settings are not too exaggerated. Best of luck & please let us know how things turn out.

Reactions: Peteski