Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound volume in Navigation mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys.
You can't turn the radio off so you have to scroll the left wheel on the steering wheel down, to mute (shut off) the radio.
This also sets the navigation commands (sound) to a very low volume so my question is, can you adjust the navigation sound without the radio playing?
Thank you
Bob

Hello Goldswing.
I tried to follow your instruction that when "navigating, if you touch the directions in the upper left corner, you will get mini nav options, one of them is to adjust the nav volume" but the only thing that I was able to find in the upper left corner was the icon for LOCK so I must be doing something wrong and would appreciate your help in straightening me out.
Thank you again for your help
Bob

Attachments

• Tesla dispaly.jpg
    Tesla dispaly.jpg
    971.4 KB · Views: 20
Thank you guys for ALL YOUR HELP!
I need to go into Settings but have a dumb question.
Where do I find the the 3dots (...)?
Gold provided me with several ScrShots and i would expect to see them on the first one but I can't locate it and Gold has an Model S so his display may be a little different that my Model Y.
The good news is that you guys showed me how to fix the issue, all I need now is to be able to open settings (i.e. with the ...)
Thank you so much for your help guys
bOb