Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule home delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a text that my car is ready for home delivery next week. There is no option to get it delivered to a Service Center near by. I am in SoCal and I know there's quite a few. So my question is, when they drop off the car, does the delivery guy wait for you while you check the car inside and out? What if something was wrong with the car and I want to reject it? Also, when do I need to pay my down payment? Is it prior to the delivery date or the day of?

I was originally scheduled for home delivery. I texted the 510 number and requested to have that changed to service center pickup. They made it happen for me.
Awesome. I'll prob do that. I feel better checking out the car at the service center. Also, did you pay cash for finance. If you financed, did you just pay during pick up or prior?

We financed with our own credit union. I will be bringing a cashier's check from the credit union, and will ACH our portion of the bill using the app. I pick up the MY on Saturday 2/11...
Oh nice. I'm going thru TowerFCU and waiting for my loan to be completed. I originally had an EDD of Mar 22-31 so I was chilling a bit. Then I switched over to a MYP I found in inventory and delivery will be 2/14-2/16. I'm trying to wait until the end of the week before I schedule. Guess I can always go with Tesla financing first then refi.

I was originally scheduled for home delivery. I texted the 510 number and requested to have that changed to service center pickup. They made it happen for me.
👍

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 3.43.10 PM.png

Reactions: Kensta