Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scrambling for plaid loan last minute (advice)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried DCU online app (I’m not a member) and never tried a credit union before but they would only finance 75k. So I’m just using Chase. Was hoping BOFA would come in lower for a match but they’re already past the friggin tesla match timeline.

Is there anyway to get your purchase agreement after you bought the car? When I log into my tesla account and click manage and then click mvpa purchase agreement, it doesn’t load. Any idea?
Yes, it should stay there forever. At least mine is still there after 3+ years.

However, remember with Tesla, like Elon said about Service, "The Best communication is no communication"

Should always download and print everything, esp warranty, as it has a habit of changing with time.

I think there is a phone number for account issues, but don't know if it gets answered.

In an alternative universe to Tesla's, the Salesperson would gladly answer the phone and look up your account for the missing info

Update: finally got the BofA offer of full loan amount (vs 15k down through tesla) for 72 months at 1.94% (2.49% through tesla/chase). My question is, I’m 4 days past the 7 day rate match that tesla offers. Do you think Tesla will honor it and if so, do they just match the interest rate or will they give me my 15k back to match the full loan terms? If anyone knows, thanks!