Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen went pixelated and 8bit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had their screen go pixelated with an 8bit feel. My screen has been crashing almost daily but this is the first time this happens. It happened while playing beach buggy 2.
20190706_192045.jpg
20190706_191155.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
It's called Beach "Buggy" for a reason?

Sigh. Couldn't resist.

Now, in all seriousness - I've not seen this one. Looks like on the top picture the lower bar isn't affected, and on the bottom bar the top part isn't affected? Very odd..

(I can't see it very well, but maybe the top and bottom are still affected. Either way, reboot it, carry on).

Now, if your display is crashing every day, I'd have a word with Tesla. I've had precisely one crash in two months with my Model 3, and that was when I was messing with Bluetooth audio and the sound froze up and I had to do a two-button reboot. Since then, nothing...

I rebooted right away and it went back to normal. The top and bottom are also affected although hard to see in the pictures.

Regarding the constant crashes I have a mobile service appointment at the end of the month to look at it and a couple other minor cosmetic issues.