Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After system update, spotify shows on screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A few days ago I did an updated that was requested in the Tesla app on my phone. The next morning I went to drive and on the screen was the Spotify login. I don't have a Spotify subscription. I couldn't find a way to get rid of this screen so I did a reset by holding down the dials on the steering wheel. This has happened another time in the past. Does anyone know why this is happening. (Model Y LR 2023)

A few days ago I did an updated that was requested in the Tesla app on my phone. The next morning I went to drive and on the screen was the Spotify login. I don't have a Spotify subscription. I couldn't find a way to get rid of this screen so I did a reset by holding down the dials on the steering wheel. This has happened another time in the past. Does anyone know why this is happening. (Model Y LR 2023)
I’d just chalk it up to being a bug. One way to get rid of it is to tap the volume icon, go to sound settings and finally sources. Then turn off Spotify as one of the sources available assuming you have no intention of using it.

Reactions: jmaddr