TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
  1. TMC is currently READ ONLY.
    Click here for more info.

Screen went standby during Supercharge

Discussion in 'Model Y' started by PedramGh, Nov 29, 2020.

1. PedramGh

PedramGh Member

• My screen went dark during supercharge when I was trying to use Youtube app.
    • Tried to soft reset the screen so I could see Tesla logo but then screen goes to standby again.
    • Car was on but could not communicate with Tesla App
    • I tried hard reset but could not hard reset the machine
    • Disconnected power cord no difference
    • Tried to do a circle around with my car around supercharger with No screen. Car was functionals
    • Then did a soft reset and screen went back on eventually
    • No further issues.
    • I think issue is Software Build related since there were some reports of similar issues on current build
    Has anyone else experienced something similar?

2. Clippertee

Clippertee New Member

I had the exact problem yesterday at a supercharger trying to connect to YouTube. Came back on its own.