Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Area Model 3 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine, judging by how prior end-of-quarter deliveries have gone, that many PNW residents who ordered during the fall will get their vehicle by 12/31. Reasons being Tesla does its best to boost the delivery numbers each quarter, and so allocates a larger portion of production to overseas delivery early in the quarter so that they can be shipped and delivered in the same quarter. Shipping to Europe or China takes weeks. The production from the end of the quarter goes to North American customers, as delivery is only a few days from the factory (if you have enough car carriers) so you don’t have too many assets on the books (or on a ship) as the quarter ends. Hence there will be lots of delivery locally up until the year’s end. You may recall there were several incentive programs launched in prior quarters but only for North American delivery before the quarter ended.

Just took delivery today! Great experience at the Bellevue SC - no rush, easy trade-in and drive off! The P3D- is indeed a beast!

Had to schedule another appointment with the SC to install homelink (it was missing, an additional $300 option I had to purchase).

One pain point fixed - it’s easier to switch off the turn signal now. I had been going crazy with the older M3 (going from left to right to left before I could finally switch it off!)

Just took delivery today! Great experience at the Bellevue SC - no rush, easy trade-in and drive off! The P3D- is indeed a beast!

Had to schedule another appointment with the SC to install homelink (it was missing, an additional $300 option I had to purchase).

One pain point fixed - it’s easier to switch off the turn signal now. I had been going crazy with the older M3 (going from left to right to left before I could finally switch it off!)

Sweet! Hope to get mine soon..

I got my SR+ from the Bellevue 20th St. Location, and James there was very nice and helpful! Great looking building, too!

Ya, this blows. I thought I was being patient but here it is starting the last two weeks of the year. It'd be nice to have SOME clue so as to be able to make any kind of day-trip plans. SA is helpless, and the Bellevue DC number doesn't answer and the mailbox is full.
WTF.

Reactions: yoshi10
Ya, this blows. I thought I was being patient but here it is starting the last two weeks of the year. It'd be nice to have SOME clue so as to be able to make any kind of day-trip plans. SA is helpless, and the Bellevue DC number doesn't answer and the mailbox is full.
WTF.
Whine and you shall receive? Well, first step anyway. Just got a VIN in source.