Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle area service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am asking people int he Seattle area - what is your experience with the service. Which one is better - Bellevue or Seattle? I have only been in Bellevue and the service professionalism started to fade rapidly. It feels like they have no manager anymore.
Is Seattle any better?

Yea, Bellevue used to be amazing service. With the latest flood of Model 3's (somehow only a year into production with no scheduled maintenance, a whole lot of them need service), corporate belt tightening, and generally increased Elon's chaos, the quality is going down fast. Had my car in service last week, couldn't get a straight answer on the yellow screen (got 3 different answers from 3 different people), no loaners, only rentals were 2 remaining ICE vans which rented fast with no more ICE rentals left too, repair estimate was 1-4 days (they did it on 1, so good for them, but the estimate was so long because they have no proper scheduling once the car is waiting on their lot, even though the appointment was scheduled a month in advance), and when we got it back there was weird dirt on the leather seats and door. If this was a dealer, it would be a dealer people would stop going to and they would go out of business soon. With Tesla however there is no choice, they have a monopoly on service (and a conflict of interest too, since the more they fix, the more it costs the company, as opposed to a regular dealer who makes money on everything they fix since they don't share P&L with the manufacturer).

I haven't been to the Seattle Service Center in years, but when I was booking the appointment the wait was also about a month.

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna
I am asking people int he Seattle area - what is your experience with the service. Which one is better - Bellevue or Seattle? I have only been in Bellevue and the service professionalism started to fade rapidly. It feels like they have no manager anymore.
Is Seattle any better?

Hello. I live in the Renton/Covington/Maple Valley area and chose the Bellevue location to take delivery. The experience was the best I've ever had at and "dealership," by far. Since I have not been to the Seattle location, I can't compare the two locations directly. For me, no need to as I will continue to use Bellevue based on my first experience. Less of a hassle to get to for me as well!

I personally like Bellevue better. I think whatever is going on with the car determines how quickly they can get you in. I needed my airbags replaced as part of a recall and they had appointments as soon as two days later. If your need something immediate why not just call them? I’ve also done that when I was stuck in a weird factory reset pattern. I called at 9am and they had me scheduled to bring the car in at 11am. (They ended up pushing new software so didn’t need to actually go in)