Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Touchless car wash recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some follow-up on the Woodinville Aloha Car Wash. The last two times I went there (I go monthly), there was still a light layer of fine dirt/dust on the back of the car. The issue might go back further than two months, and I just didn't notice it before then. Possibly their spray pressure isn't high enough, or the soap soak time is not long enough. Or the soap's just not strong enough? I have noticed that the back of the car is pretty much the only place fine dirt/dust accumulates.

Some follow-up on the Woodinville Aloha Car Wash. The last two times I went there (I go monthly), there was still a light layer of fine dirt/dust on the back of the car. The issue might go back further than two months, and I just didn't notice it before then. Possibly their spray pressure isn't high enough, or the soap soak time is not long enough. Or the soap's just not strong enough? I have noticed that the back of the car is pretty much the only place fine dirt/dust accumulates.
Not touchless, but I use a drive thru Brown Bear in my neighborhood for my Model S, and I always have to wipe the dirt off the back of the car *before* driving through, otherwise the grit remains even after the car wash. I'm hesitant to try any other drive thru car washes as I know many of them cause issues for Teslas (especially the door handles on the Model S), so I'll just continue using this method for as long as I have this car.