TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Seeking Model 3 owner in Boston area (preferably south of Boston)

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by rogerbohl, Jun 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rogerbohl

rogerbohl Member

My daughter and son-in-law, in Brockton, MA, want to utilize my second Model 3 reservation but need to ascertain whether, with his bad back, how he fits in the seat. If you have a Model 3 and would be willing to have him drive to you to try out the seat, please call me, at (CA) 707-939-8459. Roger Bohl [email protected] Thanks.

2. gambit48

gambit48 Member

Does the local Tesla store not have a demo car he can sit in?

There's also Turo, but that costs money. Guaranteed to be able to test drive it though.

3. RyanDe

RyanDe Member

They don't have a model 3 to view. I'm up north, probably not a fun ride just to test a seat.

4. gambit48

gambit48 Member

If he's just worried about his back, he doesn't need to drive it though.

My sister is the same, but with her neck. She just needs to sit in it to see if the shape of the seat (headrest actually) will hurt her neck. She can immediately rule out a bunch of cars just by sitting in it for a second.

5. ivolodin

ivolodin Member

I live in Weston, MA and am willing to show him my wife's Model 3. Although I got it in March, and as far as I understand, sits changed slightly since then. DM me if you want to setup time/place to meet.

P.S. Also, there's a thread in "New England" forum for this as well and there are number of people there who said they are willing to show their Model 3 to perspective owners.