Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking Model 3 owner in Boston area (preferably south of Boston)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My daughter and son-in-law, in Brockton, MA, want to utilize my second Model 3 reservation but need to ascertain whether, with his bad back, how he fits in the seat. If you have a Model 3 and would be willing to have him drive to you to try out the seat, please call me, at (CA) 707-939-8459. Roger Bohl [email protected] Thanks.

If he's just worried about his back, he doesn't need to drive it though.

My sister is the same, but with her neck. She just needs to sit in it to see if the shape of the seat (headrest actually) will hurt her neck. She can immediately rule out a bunch of cars just by sitting in it for a second.

I live in Weston, MA and am willing to show him my wife's Model 3. Although I got it in March, and as far as I understand, sits changed slightly since then. DM me if you want to setup time/place to meet.

P.S. Also, there's a thread in "New England" forum for this as well and there are number of people there who said they are willing to show their Model 3 to perspective owners.