Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sell MYP '22 for M3LR Highland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering selling my MYP for an M3LR...

I kinda find MYP's 512 km range kinda low, M3LR with 18" feels so much nicer with 680 km range....

Also, the MYP costs now 60.000euro, i bought it when it was 68.000 euro before the price cut. the M3LR costs now 50.000. So i am kinda going to save up some money to mitigate the 8.000 euro drop on MYP. What do you think?

because it just is … ask anyone, anywhere … look it up … the MYP is a no-brainer compared to M3 LR … here’s a quick article … look it up and will find thousands of link stating the same:

Hmm yeah in terms of space etc true, thats why it costs more too ...

Highland won't be available from Freemont before the end of the year at best.
im located in EU

• Funny
Reactions: racerx2005
Do you want a smaller car? Then yes, get the Highland. That seems like an easy question to answer for yourself.

If you don’t want a smaller car, then you need to come up with rationalization that works for you.

I did a trade but went with a 2018 model 3 over the 2020 Model Y. The Model 3 is just a fun car to drive. I know you are selling for the refreshed 3 but you will also be driving a more spirited fun to drive car.

I love my model 3P, It's an awesome car but it'll be three years old June 2024 so with a heavy heart it'll be time to sell her/him on.
Of all the cars I've had over the years I still look forward to driving it every day. No major issue's, in fact No issues's in 25k miles it's been great, taken us to the French alps and once did 2200 miles in 4 days and didn't miss a beat.
Anyways back to it, I'm seriously considering the model Y as my next car, the extra room would be welcomed for my bikes as there too expensive to put on a roof rack, plus it's easier to get in and out of generally. I test drove the myp + mylr in my local Tesla the other day and they felt nice to drive I personally didn't see any issue's with swapping from 3 to y, but (here's the BUT) I have to admit I prefer the looks of the Performance over the long range, and even though I'm not a crazy fast driver and don't do track days etc it is nice to have the option of that rapid acceleration, it's a tough call between the two for me, shouldn't moan really it's not like it's a bad problem to have as both are great cars :)