TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Selling 2017 Model X P100D

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by maggarwal, Apr 16, 2018.

1. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

I am interested in selling my Model X. I have owned it since Nov 2017. It is a 2017 model with almost 32,000 miles on it. Dark Gray with Black interior. Have loved driving it but living in rural Ohio makes it difficult to drive in cold weather with long car rides and charging. It is in great shape. 22" wheels with winter and summer tires and 2 sets of wheels. Never any issues. It is purely a driving with young kids in cold weather living in rural Ohio issue. I wanted to see if there was any interest. I would like to get rid of the wheels and all. Always has been hand washed and never through the car wash. No accidents or even dings. I am working on pricing. I just want to gauge any interest at this point.

2. rainforest

rainforest Active Member

32,000 miles in 6 months?!

3. dlsspy

dlsspy Member

That's Ludicrous

• Funny x 5
    • Like x 1
  4. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

American version of Bjorn??

• Like x 1
  5. spentan

spentan Active Member

With that kind of mileage, I’d be interested below $100k. What options does it have? Can you provide a copy of the Option List or the Window Sticker?

Interested for my business partner in Minnesota so I’d take the winter pkg tires and everything. Let me know if that price is of interest.

For comparison, I bought my X P100D from Tesla with 8100mi, 6 Seat, PUP, Black Leather, Subzero, EAP & FSDC for 125k. And it was eligible for the $7500 Fed credit, so under $100k sounds good to me.

Thoughts?

6. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

Oops! Sorry. Nov 2016. It’s still a lot!

7. donlchau

donlchau Member

Yes, please provide detail if possible. I am quite interested. Has the car already gone for its 1st maintenance?

8. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

I will make sure I will get it completed prior to the sale. The closest dealership to me is about an hour and a half away. It has had regular maintenance in terms of wiper replacements and little things here and there like a door piece replacement. There was an issue in a lot of the model X for closure of the door. That got replaced. Here are the specs
    upload_2018-4-18_17-37-19.jpeg

• Helpful x 1
  9. spentan

spentan Active Member

Oh AP1 is a deal breaker for me. Sorry I'm out

• Funny x 3
  10. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

It's ok. I am trying to fix my dates on the post. I apologize for the confusion. Good luck to you!

11. Cocitagilbert1

How much are you asking?

12. Plan B

Plan B Active Member

Why, not only does AP2 suck...none of the other features work yet and it will most likely be 2 years before they do. Not a valid reason to not buy this car.

AP1 works perfectly, unlike AP2.

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  13. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

$105,000.00 and I need to correct my post to say it's a 2016. Sorry. Here are the specs if that helps. And two sets of wheels -- winter and not.

[​IMG]

14. spentan

spentan Active Member

Have you driven ap2 with 2018.10.4 and later? Works way better than ap1 IMHO

• Like x 1
  15. Sunshine State

Sunshine State Automotive Enthusiast

#15 Sunshine State, Apr 19, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    I would say AP2 now works OK with the latest update, I would say that it is not realistic at all to say it works better than AP1. Is there actually anything you could say is an improvement over AP1? AP2 is no longer a deal breaker like it was but there are still some things lacking.

• Like x 2
  16. Lou711media

Lou711media New Member

I’m interested

17. northwoods

northwoods Member

Did you sell this?

18. maggarwal

maggarwal Member

No not yet