Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Selling my 2017 P100D $68,192

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NoMoGasBro

Woman who owns a P100D!
Apr 27, 2017
Georgia
I'm selling my S it's a 2017 P100D with 67k miles (and will continue to rise as this is my daily driver). I'm selling because I want a new Model S (that's it).

I'm the first and only owner. I custom ordered the car on 4-28-2017. Spec as follows:

2017 Model S
P100D
Pearl White
Enhanced AutoPilot
Full Self Driving Capabilities
Carbon Fiber Decor
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Ultra White Seats
Black Alcantara Headliner
Premium Upgrades Package
Premium Sound
Subzero Weather Package
High Amperage Charger
Smart Air Suspension
Panoramic Sunroof
21'inch Silver Turbine Wheels

The car has 2 accidents on its Carfax. The first some teenage girl clipped the left front side of the car (5 months into owning the car). The second accident (happened 2 weeks ago) my son was driving the car and someone sideswiped the rear passenger side (only scratched the quarter panel thankfully but needed a bumper replacement). There is also a yellow scratch on the front bumper from a parking post (sorry haha). The car does have small dings/scratches on it as well. IT DOES HAVE A SUNROOF LEAK (they repaired it once back in 2017) and the leak recently returned!! (very small leak though) but just take that into account, service is taking another look at it Monday to see if they can fix it again.

The car is fully functional and has all OEM parts and every service/warranty claim done through Tesla service. The car has never been smoked in and no pets or pest have ever seen the interior. The wheels are fine has the occasional curb rash on one or two wheels. Photos are coming. The car is getting professionally detailed tomorrow so I'll post photos then (or PM to anyone interested).

Not in a rush to sell so I won't be accepting any offers that are insulting. Prefer local pickup.

Last edited:
What new one would you want? Seems with an MCU2 upgrade yours still has all the current features. Drove a raven performance and it doesn't have that violent punch to your stomach feeling the p100ds had. Suspension felt too soft for a performance vehicle imo.

I'm looking to possibly "downgrade" to the Long Range + Model, however, if I feel like I'm losing too much (which I probably won't) I'll go for the Performance model. My car is fine feature-wise and has everything I want including the sunroof which the new model doesn't have and I HATE IT. I don't really use the car's maximum power on a daily basis so I'm not really basing my decision solely on that but It does have some influence in my decision.

You
$65k. I know the car went to people who are going to take care of it just as well as I did. Plus I still see it every day haha!
You did very good for a 2017. Tesla offered me about that for a loaded 2019 Performance S with less than 3,000 miles. I was looking to see what it would take to go to a new Raven Performance X but Tesla seems to focus on selling 3’s.

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4